Website MedBest Recruiting
We are seeking a proven leader with a solid operations background to provide oversight and support for five top rated, forward thinking, non-profit Senior Care communities in the North Carolina region, each offering the full continuum of care including Independent Living, Assisted Living, Skilled Nursing, Rehabilitation, Memory Care, and Home Health/Hospice Care.
The ideal candidate will present with:
- Prior multi-site responsibility in the management of Senior Living communities
- Ability to plan, organize, develop, implement, and evaluate programs
- Strong skills in the areas of communication, leadership and employee relations
- Sound financial acumen to achieve company goals
- Servant Leadership style
- Proven track record
- Stable work history
- Polished professional
- Ability to travel within defined region
- Master’s degree preferred
- Join a leading provider of upscale, continuing care communities
- Not-for-profit environment that believes strongly in person-centered care
- Represent a mission driven organization offering resort style Senior Living
- Competitive salary based on credentials/experience
- Working within an environment that has very low employee turnover
- Potential to grow within due to upcoming retirements and potential acquisitions
All inquiries will be in confidence.
Please submit your interest to
You must sign in to apply for this position.