The Position: We are seeking a Health Facility Administrator for a mid-sized Skilled Nursing Center in the greater Indianapolis area. Looking for an experienced leader to take the facility to the next level. The compensation package being offered is competitive and includes generous extras.
The Company: This is a non-profit organization that focuses on the highest quality of care for residents and a great work environment for staff.
Our ideal candidate will present with:
- A minimum of two years of experience as a HFA/licensed in Indiana
- Knowledge of Federal and State regulatory guidelines for Skilled Nursing
- The ability to plan, organize, develop, implement, and evaluate programs
- Strong skills in the areas of communication, leadership and employee relations
- The financial acumen to meet the goals of the company
- Manage, lead and direct the overall operations of a SNF in accordance with customer needs, regulations and company policies
- Heavy focus on maintaining excellent care for the residents served
- Provide backbone for support and encouragement of employees and caregivers
- Promote and achieve the facilities business objectives
Why Should You Apply?
- Great opportunity to join a Long Term Care provider that truly focuses on quality care and services for residents while celebrating and rewarding staff members.
- Enjoy the autonomy to make key decisions for the community. We are looking for a dynamic, committed professional who will take ownership and make a difference.
For more information, please contact Barbara LaWall Executive Recruiter.