Website MedBest Recruiting
Unique opportunity for an experienced RN with management experience in the Skilled Nursing setting. You will join a not-for-profit organization that operates a beautiful Continuing Care Retirement Community in North Seattle and actually puts mission first!
Our ideal candidate will:
- Demonstrate a stable work history in caring for the Senior population
- Possess leadership qualities that inspire the achievement of high standards for quality care and service
- Presents with a positive attitude, good judgment and the ability to act decisively.
- Ability to articulate and implement mission, vision and values
- Registered Nurse licensed in the State of Washington
- Knowledgeable of regulations and industry standards for skilled nursing/post-acute care
- Previous supervisory role
- Competitive compensation offered commensurate with experience and expertise
- 90% Employer paid health insurance
- Retirement Plan with employer contribution
- Great salary above others in the market
- Opportunity to work in a continuum of care where residents can age in place
- Fitness and massage center;
- Generous paid time off
- Gorgeous physical plant/environment
Please express your interest by sending your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. Or call 978-618-9717 for additional information. All inquiries will be held in strict confidence.
You must sign in to apply for this position.