Dan WilliamsPresident & COO Seasons Living
“There’s a lot of choices out there when it comes to search firms but I’ve always gone back to Julie Rupenski and MedBest...
Stuart CharlsonPresident Consulting Firm
Julie and her team have an excellent reputation and it has been a pleasure to do business with her and the organization.
Meranda BuckMDS Coordinator
Gil was a great help when helping me find an MDS position.
Continuing Care for the Long-Term
How Can MedBest Help My Long-Term Healthcare Business?
Our Recruiting Packages:
At MedBest, we offer two levels of recruiting to meet our clients’ needs:
- MedBest Advantage: A comprehensive 25 step recruiting process. After interviewing and researching our client’s expectations, we prescreen all our candidates during the first stages of the recruitment process. After locating the best talent options for our clients, our experts interview and conduct background and reference checks to narrow down the choices to a few possible candidates. The client then interviews only these matches. Typically a client only has to interview two candidates before presenting an offer to one. This process has proven to save our clients both time, hassle and most importantly, revenue.
- MedBest Premium package: In addition to our 25-step process, personality testing is also completed to guarantee a successful long-term placement. This testing also eliminates potential workplace conflict and can assess how candidates handle different situations that may arise. When the full MedBest Premium recruiting process is deployed, it boasts an astounding 92% long-term success rate.
Competence, charisma, and diplomacy are imperative with leadership when it comes to running a profitable and harmonious Continuing Care Retirement Community. Medbest has successfully placed long-term care professionals in these CCRC positions:
- Chief Executive Officer
- Chief Financial Officer
- Chief Operating Officer
- Chief People Officer
- Chief Talent Officer
- Campus Director
- Executive Director
- RN Leadership
- Assistant Director of Nursing
- MDS Coordinator
- Sales & Marketing Director
- Community Relations Director
- Communications Director
- Culinary Executive
Continuing Care Retirement Communities offer several levels of healthcare on one campus:
- Independent Living (Residential Living): Residents who do not require everyday assistance.
- Assisted Living: Offers minimal help to those who need assistance with daily activities.
- Skilled Nursing: Provides in-patient rehabilitation and medical treatment center staffed with trained medical professionals.
- Memory Care: For Dementia/Alzheimer’s residents; consists of specially designed living spaces and environments.