Chief Financial Officer
Chief Financial Officer (CFO) For Upscale Senior Living Communities Located in Southern Tier of New York State
Good Shepherd Communities, a premier not-for-profit provider of senior living and long term care services throughout the Southern Tier of New York, has retained MedBest Recruiting, a national Senior Living Recruiting Firm, to identify and secure their next Chief Financial Officer.
- GSC is a not-for-profit organization that provides management and administrative services to its operating entities
- Operating entities include upscale Continuing Care Retirement Community, Skilled Care, Assisted Living, Companion Services, Therapy Services, Palliative Care, Respite Care, Short Term rehabilitation
- CFO will report to CEO and oversee an operating budget in excess of $30m
- Leading overall financial operations and strategies plus will have a high degree of input relating to financial policies and systems
- CFO as well as future growth and new development projects in order to position GSC for long term growth and success in accordance with the organization’s established mission and objectives.
- Offers an excellent compensation package
- Insurance coverage
- Generous time off
- Minimum of 5 years of financial experience in a long-term care setting
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field (Finance, Accounting or Business Administration)
- Experience in a multi-site setting is strongly preferred
- High knowledge of State and Federal regulations, third party payer systems, and knowledge of the healthcare market within the State of New York will be essential to the success of this position
About Binghamton, New York:
Binghamton, New York offers a vibrant lifestyle with a number of suburban communities with access to higher education, dining, multiple micro-breweries and retail opportunities. The region features some of NY’s finest golf courses, public parks for swimming and boating, professional sports teams, and performing arts. The area is easily accessible to New York’s Finger Lakes, Wine Trails, and Restaurants.
For more information or to submit CV in confidence: