What Does It Take to Manage an Assisted Living Facility?
Professionalism, patience, and a passion for serving the elderly.
Recruiting for Assisted Living Facilities
There are many considerations when recruiting assisted living professionals for leadership and executive positions within an Assisted Living Facility (ALF). The ability to make critical business decisions while keeping patients’ best interests in mind is imperative. Job candidates must be qualified, accredited and certified while also exhibiting a personality suited for the position. Leading an ALF requires the perfect mix of business and hospitality.
Placing an Assisted Living Administrator
The key to operating a successful ALF is hiring assisted living management that can identify the needs of residents prior to their requests. Hospitality is the golden rule. With baby boomers entering into retirement at record rates, the competition between ALFs is growing exponentially. Assisted Living Administrators must coordinate and supervise the delivery of exceptional health care to their residents to remain a step above the competition.
Are you looking for a job in an ALF? Visit our Senior Living Industry Recruiting Job Board to view open positions and apply today.
MedBest recruiters have acquired and placed top senior living professionals at many of the nations most sought after assisted living facilities and management positions:
- Vice Presidents
- Executive Directors
- Assisted Living Administrators
- General Managers
- Sales and Marketing Directors
- Regional Consultants
- Resident Service Directors
- C-Suite Executives
Why Choose MedBest Recruiters for
Assisted Living Facilities?
As former senior healthcare and long-term care executives, MedBest’s recruiting team has been on both sides of the hiring process. We understand what is required to successfully place a candidate in a long-term care position. We’ve created a recruiting process that enables us to select the most desirable management for these vital roles within assisted living facilities.
We offer two recruiting packages to meet the needs of our clients:
- Based on 25 stringent steps, with our MedBest Advantage recruiting process we base our candidate selections off of certifications, references, skill sets, and experience. After finding potential talent, each individual is rigorously screened and interviewed to ensure they meet all of the necessary requirements for the company.
- MedBest Premium ensures a perfect match with personality assessments. There is a very clear connection between personality and engagement, performance, and profit, making personality something that should be assessed before any hiring takes place. With this state-of-the-art testing, our experts are able to anticipate possible issues that may arise in the workplace and eliminate them before they begin; this makes long-term success nearly guaranteed. It can prevent the ever fatal personality war. In fact, when this system is fully deployed, it boasts an astounding 92% success rate.
For those who are looking for a position in senior healthcare, our job board is full of great opportunities to find the perfect match for your skills.
What our clients are saying
“MedBest has been a good partner for our organization. They have successfully completed difficult placements with professionalism and speed. Julie and her team keep the needs of the employer and candidate in mind to find the best possible match. Their assistance has helped me grow my business. Excellent work.” – Mike Jones, CEO/Principal of Healthtique Group
“As a full service real estate development company in the long-term healthcare business, finding top level executives to manage our facilities is crucial to our success. However, it takes time to match the right candidate with our company’s culture. We don’t have the time to properly perform this daunting task, yet we can’t afford to take shortcuts or make mistakes. The MedBest recruiters and their CEO, Julie Rupinski, are proving relentless in their quest to find our perfect candidate. They dig deep into a candidate’s background and ask tough questions many recruiters might skirt over or avoid. MedBest is candid with me and has gained my trust. I’ve also found the communication to be excellent and enjoyable. MedBest is saving us a significant amount of time, hassle and money; they are definitely worth the investment and we will continue to use them for future staffing needs.” – Charles Turner, CEO of Pinpoint Commercial Real Estate