Ashley Lodi Joins MedBest as Senior Executive Recruiter
MedBest is pleased to announce that Ashley Lodi, a former Executive Director for a multi-site senior living organization, has joined our team as a Senior Executive Recruiter.
In her new role, Ashley is a vital link between MedBest clients and job candidates. She is excellent at assessing industry talent and filtering out those candidates who will be a good personality and cultural fit for the facility and position at hand.
Ashley began her career in Senior Living in 2004 as an Administer-in-Training. After 2 years, she served as Nursing Home Administrator for a large start-up CCRC located in Georgia where she built winning teams and developed the talents of others. For the past 10 years, Ashley held the position of Executive Director for a multi-site organization. During her tenure, she was recognized for her ability to find the right hires as well as train and mentor those in key positions who shared the vision of exceptional care of residents. She has a reputation for always helping others grow their careers.
* Achieved 2 deficiency free surveys in the State of Florida for assisted living communities
* Successful turn-around of challenged communities
* Nominated for 2017 Executive Director of the Year Award, Florida Senior Living Association
* Trainer, mentor, and Area Director for assisted living and memory care communities supporting and training new Executive Directors
* Actively participated as an “Executive Director Partner” with 2 merger/acquisitions during tenure for assisted living and memory care communities
* Nationally Certified Director of Assisted Living credentialed by the Senior Living Certification on Commission
According to Julie Rupenski, President & Founder of MedBest, “Ashley is very well-known and respected in the senior living industry. She has a great rapport with people and can connect with them on both a professional and personal level. In addition, Ashley’s industry expertise and leadership will add even more value to our strong MedBest team.”
Ashley graduated from the University of Central Florida in Orlando, with a major in Health Services and an AA in Psychology. Nationally Certified Director of Assisted Living credentialed by the Senior Living Certification on Commission. She is an active member of Argentum’s Workforce Ambassador Committee.
Ashley Lodi can be contacted at firstname.lastname@example.org /727-786-0149.
MedBest is a nationwide senior living executive recruiting firm established in 2001. MedBest specializes in recruiting quality executive talent for all types of senior living facilities across the US including Assisted Living, Continuing Care Retirement Communities, Independent Living, Memory Care, and Skilled Nursing Homes.
Visited 1337 Times, 1 Visit today