Interim talent demands are skyrocketing in senior living! The reason? We have a robust economy, candidate-driven market, and talent gap where the demand for workers is greater than the supply.
According to Hunt Scanlon, there are an estimated 3 million interim professionals in the US. This number is expected to grow at a healthy pace in 2020 and continue to expand into 2025, as organizations, including those in senior living, strive to stay agile and competitive in the midst of changing market needs.
When Should You Consider Interim Leadership?
- When you need experienced executives in order to meet your business goals
- When you need to minimize business disruption
- When a key leader exits and there’s no immediate successor
- When you need an extra hand for a heavy workload
- When you would rather try before buy
- When you need additional resources but lack the budget to add staff
Why Select MedBest?
- In our 19 years, we have developed a vast and deep network of interim senior living professionals across the US
- We exclusively recruit for the Senior Living Industry for both interim and permanent placements
- Our leadership team is directly from the industry. They have a wealth of knowledge and understand your interim needs
- We conduct the same reference checks and thorough screening with our interim placements as we do with our permanent hires
- We respect your budget and are competitively priced
MedBest Successfully Fills These Senior Care Interim Leadership Positions:
–Interim Executive Directors
–Interim Nursing Home Administrators
– Interim Assisted Living Administrators
–Interim Directors of Nursing
-Interim Resident Care Directors
–Interim Wellness Directors
–Interim Health Services Directors
–Interim MDS Coordinators
–Interim Wellness Directors
In this current job market, it can take employers two to four months to hire permanent employees and often longer for executives. To counter this lag time and minimize any business disruption, organizations are opting for short-term talent solutions especially when it comes to key positions within leadership.
Contact MedBest for your 2020 interim talent solutions.
ABOUT JULIE RUPENSKI
Julie Rupenski is the Founder, President & CEO of MedBest, opening the doors in 2001. Since that time, Julie has gained national recognition for providing top talent solutions exclusively for the Senior Living Industry. Her specialties include filling C-Suite, Vice President, Regional, and Property level positions.
Julie has an in-depth knowledge of the Senior Living Industry since she previously worked in operations for both Senior Housing and Senior Living. Today, Julie makes it her personal and professional mission to place qualified people in health care positions where they have the greatest impact.
Julie earned her degree in Gerontology at the University of South Florida, Tampa, Florida and continues to cultivate her career through senior living conferences, forums, trade shows, and expos.
(Julie’s industry articles and interviews have been published in Provider Magazine, Argentum Quarterly, LeadingAge Magazine, Florida Health Care Association, Florida Assisted Living Association, Florida Senior Living Association, LeadingAge Florida, LeadingAge Indiana, Pennsylvania Health Care Association, Oregon Health Care Association, and Virginia Assisted Living Association.)
Contact Julie Rupenski at firstname.lastname@example.org / 727-526-1294.
MedBest is a national Executive Search Firm exclusive to the Senior Living Industry established in 2001. We recruit and acquire permanent and interim executive talent for all types of Long Term Care and Senior Living Organizations and Communities across the US including Assisted Living, Continuing Care Retirement Communities, Independent Living, Memory Care, and Skilled Nursing Facilities.
Contact MedBest at 727-526-1294
Visited 1313 Times, 1 Visit today