2020: The Year of the Interim Professional
Interim talent demands are skyrocketing in senior living! The reason? We have a robust economy, candidate-driven market, and talent gap where the demand for workers is greater than the supply.
According to Hunt Scanlon, there are an estimated 3 million interim professionals in the US. This number is expected to grow at a healthy pace in 2020 and continue to expand into 2025, as organizations, including those in senior living, strive to stay agile and competitive in the midst of changing market needs.
When Should You Consider Interim Leadership?
- When you need experienced executives in order to meet your business goals
- When you need to minimize business disruption
- When a key leader exits and there’s no immediate successor
- When you need an extra hand for a heavy workload
- When you would rather try before buy
- When you need additional resources but lack the budget to add staff
Why Select MedBest?
- In our 19 years, we have developed a vast and deep network of interim senior living professionals across the US
- We exclusively recruit for the Senior Living Industry for both interim and permanent placements
- Our leadership team is directly from the industry. They have a wealth of knowledge and understand your interim needs
- We conduct the same reference checks and thorough screening with our interim placements as we do with our permanent hires
- We respect your budget and are competitively priced
MedBest Successfully Fills These Senior Care Interim Leadership Positions:
In this current job market, it can take employers two to four months to hire permanent employees and often longer for executives. To counter this lag time and minimize any business disruption, organizations are opting for short-term talent solutions especially when it comes to key positions within leadership.
Contact MedBest for your 2020 interim talent solutions.
Read Our Blogs:
The Increasing Demand for Interim Executives In Senior Living
Interim Talent on the Rise in 2020
Is an Interim Career in Senior Living Right For You?
What does it Take to Become a Successful Interim Executive Director
ABOUT JULIE RUPENSKI
Julie Rupenski is the Founder, President & CEO of MedBest, opening the doors in 2001. Since that time, Julie has gained national recognition for providing top talent solutions exclusively for the Senior Living Industry. Her specialties include filling C-Suite, Vice President, Regional, and Property level positions.
Julie has an in-depth knowledge of the Senior Living Industry since she previously worked in operations for both Senior Housing and Senior Living. Today, Julie makes it her personal and professional mission to place qualified people in health care positions where they have the greatest impact.
Julie’s industry articles and interviews have been published in Provider Magazine, LeadingAge Magazine, Florida Health Care Association Newsletter, PULSE, Florida Assisted Living Association Magazine, ASPIRE, and Florida Senior Living Association Newsletter.
Julie earned her degree in Gerontology at the University of South Florida, Tampa, Florida and continues to cultivate her career through senior living conferences, forums, trade shows, and expos.
Contact Julie Rupenski at email@example.com / 727-526-1294.
MedBest is a national Executive Search Firm exclusive to the Senior Living Industry established in 2001. We recruit and acquire permanent and interim executive talent for all types of Long Term Care and Senior Living Organizations and Communities across the US including Assisted Living, Continuing Care Retirement Communities, Independent Living, Memory Care, and Skilled Nursing Facilities.
Visited 950 Times, 1 Visit today