What Does It Take to Manage an Assisted Living Facility?
Professionalism, patience, and a passion for serving the elderly.
Recruiting for Assisted Living Facilities
There are many considerations when recruiting talent for leadership and executive positions within an Assisted Living Facility (ALF). The ability to make critical business decisions while keeping patients’ best interests in mind is imperative. Candidates must be qualified, accredited and certified while also exhibiting a personality suited for the position. Leading an Assisted Living Facility requires the perfect mix of business and hospitality.
Placing an Assisted Living Administrator
The key to operating a successful ALF is hiring Assisted Living management that can identify the needs of residents prior to their requests. Hospitality is the golden rule. With baby boomers entering into retirement at record rates, the competition between ALFs is growing exponentially. Assisted Living Administrators must coordinate and supervise the delivery of exceptional heath care to their residents to remain a step above the competition.
Are you looking for a job in an Assisted Living Facility? Visit our job board to view open positions and apply today.
MedBest recruits for many of the nations most sought after assisted living management positions:
- Vice Presidents
- Executive Directors
- Assisted Living Administrators
- General Managers
- Sales and Marketing Directors
- Regional Consultants
- Resident Service Directors
- C-Suite Executives
Why Choose MedBest to Recruit for Assisted Living Facilities?
As former senior healthcare and long-term care executives, MedBest’s team has been on both sides of the hiring process. We understand what is required to successfully place a candidate in a long-term position. We’ve created a recruiting process that enables us to select the most desirable management for these vital roles within assisted living facilities.
We offer two recruiting packages to meet the needs of our clients:
- Based on 25 stringent steps, with our MedBest Advantage recruiting process we base our candidate selections off of certifications, references, skill sets, and experience. After finding potential talent, each individual is rigorously screened and interviewed to ensure they meet all of the necessary requirements for the company.
- MedBest Premium ensures a perfect match with personality assessments. There is a very clear connection between personality and engagement, performance, and profit, making personality something that should be assessed before any hiring takes place. With this state-of-the-art testing, our experts are able to anticipate possible issues that may arise in the workplace and eliminate them before they begin; this makes long-term success nearly guaranteed. It can prevent the ever fatal personality war. In fact, when this system is fully deployed, it boasts an astounding 92% success rate.
For those who are looking for a position in senior healthcare, our job board is full of great opportunities to find the perfect match for your skills.